Gathering of the Artists Required Release Form
Please read the terms of the Artists Release below and submit your agreement.
As an exhibitor in the Gathering of the Artists holiday sale, I agree to follow the rules of the show, which include but are not limited to:
- Exhibitors will be at the show during all show hours for the entire two days of the event.
- Representatives will be allowed to give artists reasonable breaks.
- All artwork shown in the booth must be comparable to artwork shown in images.
- All work shown will be original and the created by the accepted applicant.
- All artwork displayed must be for sale.
- Booths will not be closed up, nor preparations made for close up until after close of show daily.
- Buy/sell vendors are strictly prohibited.
- Fine Art Reproductions of original work may be displayed in one browse bin.
- No laser prints or color photocopies will be permitted.
- I agree to a non-refundable application fee of $25.00.
- I understand the following deadlines:
- July 30, 2017: Deadline for All Applications
- August 10, 2017: Artists Notified by E-Mail of Selection & Reserve List
- August 21, 2017: Booth Fee Payment Deadline
- October 1, 2017: Last day to cancel and receive a refund of 100% of the booth fee.
- November 1, 2017: Last day to cancel and receive a refund of 50% of the booth fee. After this date, no refunds will be processed.
As an exhibitor, I understand and agree to the following display regulations:
- The Gathering of the Artists will provide a 10 x 10 foot display space, with electrical outlets, heat and general ambient lighting (this applies to all display areas, inside and in the outdoor tent).
- Artists must supply ALL of their own booth and display equipment, including chairs, walls, hanging space, cases, racks, etc.
- Artists must supply their own display lighting. CFL and LED lights are preferred. NO HALOGEN LIGHTS are allowed in the tent space.
- Tables can be rented from Gathering of the Artists for a small fee.
- Displays cannot exceed the boundaries of the 10 x 10 foot space provided.
- NO SPACE HEATERS of any kind are allowed.
I further agree to discharge, release, indemnify and hold harmless the Gathering of the Artists, The Woman’s Club, The City of Gainesville, The Event Group, Tailgate Guys Company, Sandra Matasick, and their respective owners and employees, the beneficiaries of said trusts and any partners, venturers, agents, representatives, servants, officers, directors, shareholders employees, successors and assigns of such beneficiaries, and all sponsors from all manner of action, suits, product liability, losses, damages or claims, to the person or property of the undersigned
1) While in possession or under the supervision of the sponsors during the festival: 2) while entering, leaving, parking or parked; 3) while artwork is stored or being transported in or out of storage at the show.
I also agree to hold harmless those named above from any damage to the undersigned’s property or any personal injury which he/she or helpers may sustain during setup, dismantling, or while participating in the Gathering of the Artist holiday sale. I also understand that the Gathering of the Artists holiday sale, nor above named parties, does not carry insurance to cover my personal property and as an independent contractor, I am advised to carry my own insurance.